*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
If you don’t know what to expect as your parents grow older and you’ve never thought about what can go wrong, you might face an unnecessary crisis.
Consider all the legal, financial, and care needs your parents may have. These can fall on you. It can be confusing and stressful if you don’t know what to do or how to prepare.
The Family Guide to Aging Parents provides immediate answers for any adult child who has questions about how to best help their aging loved ones. Author Carolyn Rosenblatt uses her experience as an RN and Elder Law Attorney to guide you through smart planning so you can prevent disasters. Thinking proactively will ease your anxiety when it is your turn to step up and help. If you are already helping aging parents, you will be relieved to learn the best ways to overcome difficulties they present.
- Being able to competently choose a home care worker, assisted living, or nursing home, knowing the pros and cons
- Being able to find just the right words to approach your aging parents with the conversations you need about finances
- Knowing how talk to your aging loved ones about giving up driving when the time comes
- Being able to plan ahead for an aging parent who is running out of money and taking advantage of all benefits available to them
- Understanding how to get past your aging parents’ resistance about getting help, using a successful approach
- Knowing how to best protect your aging loved ones from financial predators
About the Author: Author Carolyn L. Rosenblatt combines her backgrounds in nursing and law to create a unique and practical path for you to follow in preparing yourself.
She has assisted thousands of aging clients and their families with problems in both healthcare and legal issues. She currently consults with adult children of elders at AgingParents.com, with her psychologist husband, Dr. Mikol Davis in San Rafael, CA.
Title: The Family Guide to Aging Parents: Answers to Your Legal, Financial, and Healthcare Questions
Author: Carolyn Rosenblatt
Publication: April 28, 2015
*Available from bookstores, online booksellers and www.agingparents.com
Tiny URL for this post: