“How To Hire A Home Care
Worker You Can Trust”
The right home care worker can be a life saver if your aging parent is having trouble managing at home alone, especially if you or your family members live too far away to make regular visits.But, if you’re aging parent is like almost EVERY other elder in the United States, then I’m willing to bet that hiring a home care worker isn’t an idea they are thrilled about. It’s a matter of acceptance, and I talk about it here:
- The One most common trait aging parents’ display that immediately signals loss of independence, and exactly what to do about it!
- How to handle angry resistance from your Mom or Dad over dependency issues! (Note – This technique works 100 times better than the “head in the sand” approach your parent may take on naturally, especially when you know what the experts know)
- The absolute worst thing you can do once your parent’s independence starts to fade…and the best action-step you can take – right now – to prevent disasters from happening in the future!
- 7 easy steps to home care worker hiring – broken down in crystal-clear detail – that will slash your hiring search time in half!
- How to pick a qualified agency that is right for your Mom or Dad! (Note – Your parent will appreciate your efforts more than anything, once you learn this simple technique)
- Exposed: How a qualified home care worker should assess, plan for, and treat your parent – if they’re credible – and what major “red flags” to look for the first time you meet!
- 9 Crucial Disadvantages to hiring home care the wrong way…and exactly how to do it right!
- What to expect from an agency (to get the most out of your money) and what warning signs should make you run away as fast as possible!
- The little-known difference in what Medicare refers to as “skilled nursing” and traditional home care workers, what it means for your parent’s future, and why!
- How to reveal the quality of an agency lightning-fast with just a few, well chosen questions to the right people! (Note – This will help you “cut to the chase” far more than you realize now, but it will be crystal-clear the moment you read)
- If you must hire home care workers privately and without an agency, learn how to find them, how to pay them, and other required knowledge before getting started!
- The Truth behind home care licensing…and the #1 most unforgivable act a potential home care worker could possibly commit!
- Ten quick-start tips for choosing a good home care worker to get you started right away!
Tiny URL for this post: